Saturday, April 5, 2008

US Trip 2008 Itinerary

This high level itinerary gives you a picture a what our 3-weeks vacation in US East Coast looked like. Don't ask me how we managed to get 3 weeks leave. It took a lot of planning for sure.

One thing I can say though: There's only so much you can control if you're travelling with a kid. My perfect detailed hour-by-hour schedule crumbled to pieces around the second week.

Mar 8: Arrival in Florida

Mar 9: Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure

Mar 10 – 13: Disneyworld (Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios)

Mar 13: Arrival in New Jersey

Mar 14: Long Island

Mar 15: Fire Island + Argyle Memorial Park + Lion King Musical

Mar 16: Philadelphia

Mar 17: @ home (Ralph got sick) + Laundry

Mar 18: The Phantom of the Opera Musical + M&M/ Hershey Store

Mar 19 – 20: @ home (Ralph got sick again)

Mar 21: Ground Zero + St. Patrick’s Cathedral + Sleepover at Tots with Patty

Mar 22: Outlet shopping

Mar 23: Atlantic City

Mar 24: Washington State Park + NYU + Dinner with Joey

Mar 25: New Jersey’s Children Museum

Mar 26: Central Park + Staten Island Ferry + Mamma Mia Musical

Mar 27: Laundry + Some shopping + Dinner @ Minado Restaurant

Mar 28: Last minute shopping

Mar 29 - 30: Somewhere in the sky

Mar 31: Back to reality

1 comment:

cstiu said...

Sounds like a handful and quite a busy schedule. I can barely keep up with my nephew for one day.

I'm usually in hiberation, but I suddenly had my [un]usual pop-out-of-my-own-world-and-into-the-real-world-for-a-day events and caught you leaving a comment to my friend, Sean.

Nice to see you again. Glad to hear you're well. ^_^