Sunday, May 27, 2007

Something Is In The Air


Love a.k.a. "the marriage bug" must be in the air. That's the only reason I can think of. Or maybe I, along with my friends who are about the same age bracket as me, must have just reached the marriageable age - the average age that all girls MUST marry. Else, how can I explain the number of marriage proposals that have been planned and executed successfully over the last few months?

As of now, four of my closest friends from my high school barkada and two of my girl-friends/colleagues are engaged and to be married as well. Considering that these are terrific girls and that they manage to find equally terrific guys who love and respect them as well, I can't do anything else except be happy for them... Come to think of it, I can also threaten to clobber the guys if they did anything that would harm my friends. But I'll sheathe my claws for now and reserve them when the time is right :)

It's rare that Cupid can find its way to your heart, and even rarer for you to take it up to the next level. So to Swats & Jeff, Che & Ben, Cher & Eddie, Cha & Noel, Ces & Joel, Rose & Mark --> Best wishes and congratulations on your new beginning!

Now if I can only figure out what gift to give them and how to magically come up with 6 knockout dresses for those weddings without putting a dent on my wallet... :P

2 comments:

~currant7 said...

ty girl!
i didn't know about cha&noel...i'm so going to bug her on this tom. :P
i'm sure that you'll look great on all of them...fyi - carol's getting married on the 22nd! :)

Hailyn said...

Cher: Thanks! Be happy. :)