Monday, June 18, 2007

This is the Life!

One thing that amazes me about the beach is that the sky looks different each day. I could literally spend the whole day just staying by the shore and watch the sky change from blue to orange to purple and other combinations imaginable to mankind.


I don't get to see the sunrise often for obvious reasons. But every time I do watch a sunset, it confirms my belief that Somebody-Up-There is an artist. Not just an ordinary artist, but somebody who takes immense pleasure in conjuring a multi-colored backdrop that will be the source of enjoyment for all who are lucky enough to observe and notice the beauty of the sky.

Just wanted to share some pics that my friends took. We spent 3 glorious stress-free days in La Luz Beach Resort in Batangas City.

Me with Swats on her first vacation in Manila after working in the US for 2 years


Me with my friends from school (and their boylets)



Me and my favorite boy :) You may notice how strategically positioned he is such that he blocks my err... very flat tummy? Yep he's a smart kid all right. :)



Great food, great view, great company.... What more can I ask for?

Aaaah... this is definitely the life!

2 comments:

Celestine Trinidad said...

Ehehe, sorry for just randomly commenting on your journal like this...^_^; This is Leslie (Trinidad), by the way. Wow, La Luz looks exactly the same as it did since my Bio class and I last went there (two years ago, I think), and it still has really wonderful sunsets. Glad you had a great time! :D

Hailyn said...

Leslie: Hey! Of course I don't mind. Writers (and pseudo-writers) CRAVE readers and commenters. :)

Yup, I enjoyed myself there. It's a great place to relax and unwind. And the sky is just breathtaking. Nature at its best talaga.